Privacy & Cookies
Kuhlman Global Forwarding attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data. In this privacy statement we provide information about how we handle personal data.
We only process your personal data for the purpose for which they were provided. We only process the data that are strictly necessary.
On our website only functional cookies are used to enable the website to function properly. Your information will not be shared with third parties.
Processing personal data
We process personal data from business contacts. We do this:
- because they have provided this information themselves, for example by sending an e-mail
- to conclude agreements and to have them performed
- contact us to provide requested information
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations
- for administrative purposes, such as invoicing
Kuhlman Global Forwarding does not transmit personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided. If necessary, we ask for your express permission.
In some cases it is necessary to pass on data to parties outside the European Economic Area (EEA). This only happens according to the applicable rules and regulations.
Your personal data will not be stored for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which Kuhlman Global Forwarding processes the data. We use the fiscal retention period for our financial data.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
The General Data Protection Regulation grants rights to anyone whose personal data has been recorded. This concerns the following rights:
- The right to data portability
- The right to forgetfulness
- Right of inspection
- Right to rectification and supplementation
- The right to limit the processing
- The right to object to data processing
For a request regarding one of these rights, please contact us using the contact details on our contact page.
Change privacy statement
This page was last updated on November 13, 2018.